|Flight Attendant Experience|
Part 91 Flight Attendant, Palm Beach Aviation, West Palm Beach, FL, July 2008 to April 2010
- Ensured discretion, comfort, and above all, safety, while flying Part 91 flights domestically and to Europe, Asia, the Middle East, UK, and South America.
- Significantly reduced catering costs by preparing well-received meals prior to flights.
- Exceeded job functions and delighted owner and family by applying culinary skills to preparing meals at their residence during long-term trips.
- Organized and executed amenities for special events, such as two-week golf tournament for 25 players; facilitated cocktail hours, scheduled nightly dinners at various restaurants, planned dinner and wine menus, set up a cigar station every evening, supplied requested toiletries, medicines, ran errands for participants, and entertained additional guests.
- Maintained interior of three aircraft, including cleaning, stocking, and general upkeep, both in home airport and abroad, where resources were limited.
- Built worldwide network of contacts (FBOs, caterers, driving services) to ensure smooth arrivals and departures and adapt to destination changes.
- Stocked office locker, as well as planes, with up-to-date movies, magazines, favorite snacks, full bar, and more.
- Collaborated effectively with crew members and staff to ensure passenger safety and comfort.
- Adapted well to diverse cultures and languages.
- Maintained professional appearance and exemplary performance.
- Managed time and resources effectively.
Contract Flight Attendant, various firms, including Key Air, Oxford, CT, Sept. 2007 to July 2008
Jet Sales Inc. (Jim
- Flew both Part 135 charter flights and Part 91
- Upon checking into FBO, obtained supplies, such as
newspapers, ice, and catering.
- Made pre-departure preparations, including ensuring
cabin is in tip-top shape in appearance, and cleanliness for passengers.
- Checked emergency equipment, such as fire
extinguishers, life rafts, and life preservers.
- Prepared and stowed catering.
- As first on board, greeted passengers and assisted them
with bags, coats, and other belongings.
- At proper altitude mid-flight, prepared and served
beverages and caterer-supplied food.
- Ensured passengers' comfort throughout flight by
providing pillows, blankets, and other needs, as well as adjusting
- Assisted passengers with de-planing and gathering
their bags and other belongings.
- Cleaned and organized cabin after passengers de-board
and consistently throughout flights.
- Promptly arrived at airplane and hotels en route.
- Completed Airo Jet and Key Air in-doc training.
- Performed effectively as flight attendant for
two-week series of international Part 91 flights on privately owned
Falcon 50 aircraft.